Tuesday, August 7, 2007

BreadBakingDay#2 Roundup

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The BreadBakingDay #02 Roundup is online. I thank Becke (Columbus Foodie) for hosting this month’s event, and Zorra (Kochtopf) for founding it. And to the 32 participants who baked fruited breads from all over the world.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ulrike (Küchenlatein) will host BBD #03, and she is asking everyone to make a sourdough-leavened bread, preferably rye.













3 comments:

Fernando Olmos said...

wow... there're so much textures here... i really loved it... there're an incredible way to dream... and watch.

very good images, my congrats.

Fernando from chile


visit me http://boggito.blogspot.com

Thistlemoon said...

This is such a great blog! I am very excited to have you as member of The Foodie Blogroll as I love foods from the Middle East! Welcome!

Arabic Bites said...

Thank you jenn for added me to the list.
zainab

Blog Widget by LinkWithin