This is my entry for bbd #11 -one year anniversary of Bread Baking Day - bread with sprouts hosted by BBD’s founder, Zorra (1x umrühren bitte).
304 g ground sprouted kamut wheat.
3 cups white flour.
2 cups water.
1 1/2 teaspoons yeast.
1 teaspoons salt.
1 Tablespoon sugar.
3 Tablespoons milk powder.
1) Place all ingredients in the bowl, mix until well combined by hand (The dough will be very sticky not soft).
2) Cover dough and let rise in warm place until doubled in size about 60 minutes.
3) Turn dough onto lightly floured surface, divide dough into 4 pieces, & shape each into a ball.
4) Preheat pan or griddle iron over high heat. Then adjust the heat to medium heat.
5) Place one ball into pan, flatten by your wet hand, make indents fingertips, cook about 1 minutes or until the bottom side browned.
6) Place flat bread on oven trays under the broiler until golden brown.