4 boneless skinless chicken breast.
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 cloves minced garlic
Salt & fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
250 g white mushrooms,Sliced.
1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped.
1cup cherry tomatoes, halved.
2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, chopped.
1 green bell pepper, chopped.
1 cup black olives.
1 cup green olives.
1/2 cup cheddar cheese,cut into chunks or shredded.
1 cup Yellow Sweet Corn Kernels, cooked.
1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
1/8-1/4 fresh lemon juice.
1 Tablespoon Tahini.
3 Tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
Salt (to taste)
1) First butterfly chicken breast, then cut it in half, pour marinade over chicken in pan, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or if you like over night.
2) Sauté mushrooms: Heat a sauce pan over medium heat, add a small amount of oil then add mushrooms & cook until the mushrooms are browned all over,season with salt and pepper ( Cool slightly).
3) Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl. Cover, refrigerate until serving.
4) Grill chicken for 4-7 minutes per side or until chicken cooked through,Cool chicken slightly before slicing.
5) Add chicken and sautéed mushrooms to salad mixture.
6) Drizzle with dressing before serving.
You can enjoy this salad as sandwich filling too with pita bread or any kind of flat bread or French bread(baguettes).