3/4 cup yellow lentil.
2 cups water.
1 bay leaf.
1 Tablespoon olive oil.
1 medium onion, finely chopped.
1 boneless,skinless chicken breast (finely chop).
1 small carrot, grated
1 small zucchini, grated
1 small potato, grated
1 1/2 teaspoon Arabic gulf mix spice
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
6 cups vegetable stock or water
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon dry oregano.
1) Place lentil in bowl, cover with water, stand 30 minutes. Drain lentil, rinse under cold water.
2) Add lentil with 2 cups water, bay leaf to pan than bring it to boil, simmer, uncovered, until tender.
3) Remove bay leaf, blend or process lentil until smooth.
4) Heat oil in pan, add onion, cook, and stirring until onion is just soft, add garlic stir over heat than add chicken and spices.
5) Stir in stock, simmer, covered on low heat for 30 minutes.
6) Add blend lentil, carrot, zucchini, and potato, cook for 8 or 10 minutes on low heat.