Bread Baking Day#4 will be hosted by Manuela (Baking History) who has chosen the theme of Bread & Spices.
750 g white flour.
250 g whole wheat flour.
250 g semolina .
200 g sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder.
1 teaspoon yeast.
pinch of saffron threads.
pinch of Salt
3 cups warm milk or ( 3 cups water + 9 Tablespoons dry milk).
3/4 – 1 cup golden raisins.
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil.
2 Tablespoons butter.
1) place all ingredients in the bowl of mixer ,beat 10 minutes to make a soft dough.
2) Cover and let rise for 15 minutes.
3) Divide dough into 16 pieces; shape each piece into a ball, Cover and let rise for 15 minutes.
4) take one piece of dough and roll it out into a finger shape about 10 inches long , join the ends together.
5) place the rings on a baking sheet , brush the top with milk , Cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
6) Bake at 375 for 20-23 minutes.
7) serve with cardamom & Saffron milk.