bbd #07 with the theme flatbreads hosted by Petra Chili und Ciabatta .
Deadline: March 1st, 2008
Many thanks to zorra. for created Bread Baking Day .
2 teaspoons yeast.
3 cups white flour.
3 cups whole wheat flour.
4 Tablespoons oil.
2 teaspoons sugar.
2 teaspoons Salt.
4 Tablespoons dry milk.
2 cups warm water.
116 g sourdough starter.
Wheat bran for roll the dough.
1) Place all ingredients in the bowl of mixer; beat 10 minutes to make soft dough.
2) Cover dough and let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3) Divide dough into 16 pieces.
5) Shape each piece into a ball .cover; let it rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
6) Roll each in wheat bran to a 16 cm round.
7) Bake on hot baking surface for 1 minute per side.