1 Tablespoon olive oil.
1 medium onion, finely chopped.
2 Scallions,finely chopped.
1 boneless,skinless chicken breast (finely chop).
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
1 teaspoon salt.
1/4 cup Green pea.
1/4 cup Yellow corn.
1/4 -1/2 cup Green beans chopped into small pieces
1/4 cup white or brown basmati rice.
1 Medium carrot, chopped to small cubes.
1 Medium potato, chopped to small cubes.
1 Medium zucchini, chopped to small cubes.
5 cups water.
1 Tablespoon flour + 1 Tablespoon milk powder mix well in 1 cup water.
Fresh parsley or Coriander, chopped.
1) Heat oil in pan; add onion, cook, and stirring until onion is just soft, than add the chicken and spices, cook until chicken is lightly browned and almost cooked.
2) Add green pea, green beans & 1 cup water, bring to boil, simmer, covered about 10-20 minutes or until the pea & beans are soft.
3) Add remaining ingredients, rice & water, simmer, covered until all ingredients cooked . (if you use brown basmati rice add it in step" 2")
4) Stir in milk & flour mixer then add the parsley or Coriander, stir until heated through about 3-4 minutes.
5) Serve with qulash cheese snails or try it with delicious cream cheese Fatayer, Sahan Fatayer, Sambosa bel joben, Safiha (lentils pizzas) ,or with Tasaly (crackers) .